We will be keeping up to date with the advice and guidelines from the Government in regards to COVID-19. As of March 12 2020 the current advice for Schools and other educational settings is to remain open. In line with this guidance we will be continuing to run classes and the show will remain on. If your child has a high temperature or a new continuous cough please keep them at home for 7 days, they can always catch up at the run through.
You can find further information on the government guidelines for education providers here:
To help prevent the spread of the disease:
• Please do not come to the studio if you have a temperature or flu like symptoms, have travelled recently, think you may have been in contact with someone with the virus or have a weakened immune system.
• Please bring antibacterial gel to the studio with you and use it before and after classes, or use soap in the bathrooms.
• Please make sure you are washing your hands after using the toilet or eating at the studio.
• We are encouraging all clients to avoid touching their face and are restricting contact between clients, teachers and staff.
In the event of school closures:
• We will be running online streamed classes to make up for any sessions missed sessions. Please be sure to check our social media platforms for more information on how to stream your session.
• We will not be issuing refunds, instead as above we will be streaming tuition wherever we can and will be rearranging classes where possible.
• We will be following government advice with regards to shutting the studio for lockdown.
• Our 2020 show: 'The Icons Tour' will still be running unless we are advised otherwise.
Any absences must be reported via email to email@example.com.
If you're child has tested positive for COVID-19 we must be informed immediately.